AK-47 is one of the most deadliest and fiercest assault rifles the mankind has ever seen. Find its take away points:
- Full name: Avtomat Kalashnikova-47
- Designer: Mikhail Kalashnilov
- Place of Origin: Soviet Union
- Cartridge: 7.62x39mm
- Commissioned in: 1949
- Mechanism used: Gas operated, rotating bolt action.
- Mass: 3.8 kg (with magazine), 3.47 kg (without magazine).
- AK-47 Length: 880mm (fixed stock).645mm (stock folded).
- Rate of fire: Cyclic rate of fire-600 rds/min. Combat rate of fire: Semi automatic-40 rds/min, burst-100 rds/min.
- Effective firing range of the gun: 350 m (380 yd)
- Sights: 100-800 m adjustable iron sights.
- Sight radius: 378 mm (14.9 in).
This assault rifle has great damaging power. It is widely used across the globe for its stability. 95 nations and more have adapted this weapon as part of their crucial weapons for its amazing sustainability.